The mkiv Supra Owners Club

how much

123tom123tom

So does it still have the veilside skirts, spats and spoiler?

Pretty curious about how that looks as i'm finding my bumper a bit hard to live with.

As already said, if its in good condition with everything you have mentioned and its an auto i wouldn't settle for less than 7k.

Scott =op

So does it still have the veilside skirts, spats and spoiler?

Pretty curious about how that looks as i'm finding my bumper a bit hard to live with.

As already said, if its in good condition with everything you have mentioned and its an auto i wouldn't settle for less than 7k.

Scott =op

it still has the viel side spoiler spats and skirts and it looks nice, the vielside bumper is just sat in the shed doing nowt

As above, 5.5k is too cheap for the car but at this time of year its hard to sell for what they are worth.

I would say your car is worth 7k all day long but that would be in the springtime.

Its amazing the difference the time of year makes.

Scott =op

As above, 5.5k is too cheap for the car but at this time of year its hard to sell for what they are worth.

I would say your car is worth 7k all day long but that would be in the springtime.

Its amazing the difference the time of year makes.

Scott =op

ok cheers, will take it all in to consideration

Hmm, are most cars on here on the lower end of 50k? I thought it would have been the other way around. Certainly was when i was looking at the classifieds before i bought mine. Would be interesting to see what the average mileage is for years on here.

50k sups are pretty rare, especially considering this guys is a 93. IMO 50k is hardly even broken in and shows a car that has been hardly used.

Scott =op

Fairly high mileage early auto TT with an unpopular kit and not the nicest of wheels, id be happy with 5k if i was you, there are TTs at 5 and 6 grand with stock bodywork and less miles that remain unsold :(

Personally Rob, I think the fact that the car is not stock adds value since I bet most people don't want stock. Just my opinion though.

There is a black N/A on Piston heads with the same kit and they are wanting 6k. (Note: it is the dodgy Keighley blokes but I thought i'd just mention it for price comparison).

I also think that you should wait till spring (when people have more money).