The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanx Matt Harwood & Ian

Gerry

Many thanks to Matt Harwood & Ian...

Matt spent a long and cold day fitting my Racelogic TC yesterday.

Always really impressed with Matt's work, he's just the sort of guy you need to work on our well loved cars, careful, thorough and knowledgeable without any bullshit.

He also sorted a couple of other niggles out and whilst he was upside down in the passenger footwell, fitted a VFCC (ready for BPU) :)

Whilst he was doing this Ian (Sextons Maidstone) fitted some component speakers in the front in place of the titchy stock ones, sounds really nice - small sub in the boot next.

After a very long slow ride there (Warminster - Maidstone 3 hours) had a nice quick drive back in the dark on fairly clear roads.

Now waiting for it to rain... :D

G :)

I've just bought some RLTC myself, and I can't wait to see what a difference it makes! So how are you finding it Gatso? Can you just put your foot down in the wet and let it do the rest....?

I fitted it so it would help me if I suddenly had to corner to avoid a badger or other wildlife so it is just a safety asset :rolleyes:

-----

PS... (and so I could plant it in the wet from the lights and blitz everything else on the road) :eyebrows::eyebrows: :D

Not sure yet, my rain-dancing has not been sucsessful yet :(

G :)

Good stuff Gerry... won the lottery lately? :D

Being a tight Yorkshireman I did think long & hard about RLTC, but there was a GB early in the year and I decided that it only has to save the back-end hitting the armco once to be well worth it.

Seems to be one of those things that once you have got it you will never be without it - we'll see :Pling: