The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not impressed!

T2 MSW

Had a really bad day!

Some woman decided it was a good idea to pull out on me this morning. Ive badly damaged my front left wheel avoiding her, I got out of the car only for her to kindly shout some abuse at me and drive off. By the time I had got back in the car and followed here she has disapeared.

Gaz, I know we spoke about damage to wheels a while ago but this one is quite bad, still surface damage but just alot of it!

With these being a polished rim am I best to just leave it or look at getting it fixed.

Would any of the traders be willing to take this work on?

I will take some better pics in the day light if needed.

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

Where and when did it happen mate? Is it worth hanging around the scene tomorrow?

STE STOP USING MY WORD!!

H.

right at the end of our road on our estate. There is a junction and she pulled out of the junction going into the estate.

May have a nosie around.

right at the end of our road on our estate. There is a junction and she pulled out of the junction going into the estate.

May have a nosie around.

Chances are that she will go to that junction every morning....;)

Worth a shot, even if it just to throw a brick at the bitch....:eyebrows:

H.