The mkiv Supra Owners Club

improving the suspension

miko_supra

Try steve manley. Powerflex also do a good set.:) I know mike (M5W TT) has just done a lot of work on his suspension. He'll probably give you some good info:)

cheers. yeah checked out the powerflex website and seems to be alright prices http://www.powerflex.co.uk/products.asp?cat=0033&catalog=0433&submit1.x=14&submit1.y=13&submit1=GO

anyone replaced all of these? and what sort of difference did you notice?

I fitted bushes last year and regretted it. All it did was highlight the other areas in the car that were weak. Also the labour cost adds up quickly as it is a mare to remove the old ones.

If you want my advice i would save a bit and get new front and rear control arms.

well i'd be doing the work myself anyways. how much for the control arms? are they what nic was selling a while back?