Chippenham Mini Meet Sat 8th Dec

Tigger

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a little post "hijack". Will there be any mini meets a little closer to Cornwall in the new future?? :cool:
Mini-meets like this are organised by the club members not the club itself, so if you want a mini-meet in Cornwall then you'll need to organise one. :)

Hi mate wile and myself are going out for a pre xmas indian sometime soon you are welcome to join us (our partners are going )

As for meets as soon as the weather gets better we will all be out tearing up the atlantic highway:d:d

Thanks matey, when are where you thinking?? Loada x-mas gigs and that coming up so if it fits in we might do that.

Anja x

Come on ladies and Gents there's only 4 names in the Calendar. looks very poor to me:(.

John sorry you can't make it again. you always have something to complain about don't you 1st I made the meets clash with the footie and now you seem to have other arrangements. Shame on you:spank:

Come on ladies and Gents there's only 4 names in the Calendar. looks very poor to me:(.

John sorry you can't make it again. you always have something to complain about don't you 1st I made the meets clash with the footie and now you seem to have other arrangements. Shame on you:spank:

Easy Tiger (or is that Tigger :)) Yeah I know, I'm not doing so well with availability at the moment. Going to see my brother in Newcastle, which will be good. Any news on a Christmas meet yet?

hopefully me and rob (the punisher) will be there, not to far as im at uni in glos :)

be nice to meet a few off u out this way :)

Cool see you there:)

Easy Tiger (or is that Tigger :)) Yeah I know, I'm not doing so well with availability at the moment. Going to see my brother in Newcastle, which will be good. Any news on a Christmas meet yet?

Humm this is it, well sort off. I've just not had the time to do anything. I'm looking at doing a drinks thing in Jan at the same place if it's nice:eyebrows: