The mkiv Supra Owners Club

search

gaz1

So if they did get enough yes votes though they would have got their section. It depends which way you look at it.

If they had more yes votes and the same number of no votes then they would have retained the option of a section, the problem was the percentage of no votes, which is a shame when only a minority bother to vote anyway.

well i have never seen a thread knocking them, so why the no votes:search:

Usual story, nobody says anything until renewal and even then the thread is full of positives:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=125687&

Yet once people get to hide they speak their mind or say things they know won't be traced back to them:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/survey.php?do=results_table&sid=73

Still I'm sure they will bounce back and learn from it :)

Yet once people get to hide they speak their mind or say things they know won't be traced back to them:

Which is fair enough, in my opinion.

Not everyone wants to argue the toss about every minor point - but if asked their opinion of a trader why shouldn't they give it without fear of abuse/cold shoulder/fanboys/whatever.

Just 'cos the likes of me and you are happy to argue a point till the cows come home doesn't mean everyone is.

:shrugs:

Which is fair enough, in my opinion.

Not everyone wants to argue the toss about every minor point - but if asked their opinion of a trader why shouldn't they give it without fear of abuse/cold shoulder/fanboys/whatever.

Just 'cos the likes of me and you are happy to argue a point till the cows come home doesn't mean everyone is.

:shrugs:

I agree, the fact that people can be anonymous means we get feedback one way or another so it works :)