The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A new southend member!

Guest Andy J

Hey everyone I'm Andy from Southend-on-sea in Essex, it might sound silly, but im 17, just starting to take driving lessons and am hoping in a few years to own a mkiv supra 6speed manual single turbo. Its a dream for me at the moment but I do want it to come true. So being here i will find out a bit more about the car. Cheers Andy

Hey everyone I'm Andy from Southend-on-sea in Essex, it might sound silly, but im 17, just starting to take driving lessons and am hoping in a few years to own a mkiv supra 6speed manual single turbo. Its a dream for me at the moment but I do want it to come true. So being here i will find out a bit more about the car. Cheers Andy

Welcome mate, quite an ambition and good luck with it

Mine should be back on the road just as you get yours :D

Welcome mate, quite an ambition and good luck with it

Mine should be back on the road just as you get yours :D

:rlol: Welcome Andt J. Good luck too. Nice too see the next generation will be looking after these fine cars. Also get down to the monthly Southend meet, I'm sure someone will take you for a spin. :D

Well I've never actually been in a supra but I've seen so many videos and seen so many on the road, just the sound of them is good enough. Maybe someone from this area can show what its all about:eyebrows:

if you need a lift to the cock inn, drop me a pm with your number and i'll pick you up.

don't worry i'm not an old man child abuser, i'm only 21 my-self and i got my first tt supra at 19, then a 580bhp single turbo when i was 20 but am now back to full bpu 400bhp tt, if you get a uk spec i recon you could insure it at 18, so might not be as long as you think till you drive your dream car:D best get some driving experience under your belt first though;)