The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big up dem Jamesmark!

Carl_S

He has gone around and done a vehicle inspection for me becuase he is so helpful. Means a lot to me that a total stranger from the forum is prepared to do that to help a newbie like me out buying his first supra. I really appreciate it, and it is definately making me buy with more confidence than I was before.

Thanks for your time Mark, you tha man!

Now where's the link to become a member, really want to be a part of this.

Carl

Yeah I'm going to get it.. Theres a thread somewhere else where Jamesmark posted his findings.

For me, the strong points are the looks (yes including the wheels) and the engine mods backed by documentation. Not too worried about the interior or the rear wheel width, if it starts to worry me, or become unwanted, ill just change it. But I dont see that happening anytime soon.

Carl