The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Toy for me.

movistar

Nice car. Is it a TT? I bought my first TT Supra from Torque in Devon as well :)

Yeah TT auto Facelift, has some nice goodies ...big brakes, Limited slip diff, xenon's, turbo timer and oil pressure guage,leather roof lining,tints,cat 2 immobiliser, got him to put a cam-belt on foc too... completely standard and not a sign of any bodywork being touched up:D iam the first UK owner as well:cool:...i took ages to find a minter.

As you may know when you get a new car off them they give you 3 months warranty 6months tax and a years mot!

Did have to do the stereo myself though...but hey half hour and it was done and i had one in the garage too...so now six disc in the boot and modified to take an ipod thanks to a lead from maplin...all the speakers are good too and sound to good to be standard..i will have to investigate...to be continued.........................:sly:

Nice car

Looks very nice and tidy!

At first I though you'd bought it from Torque at Keighley in Yorkshire in which case you should be fooked with a wire brush!!

H.

Would love to go down to see Torque with you some weekend.... would be hilarious

I couldn’t say anything to them the last time I went because I don’t know enough about Supras to call their bluff.