The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rolling Road Session in the new year ?

Pixelfill

Right then guys,

I have been talking with Dyno Demon in Neston Wirral in Cheshire, with regard to organising a dyno day for us.

They have offered us some very favourable prices if we can get more than 10 cars on the rollers. If we can get 20 cars on the rollers then it's cheaper still and they'll lay on some refreshments.

On each power run we will get BHP, Torque, AFR and Boost readouts. AFR will me monitored carefully throughout the power run to ensure that the vehicle is not running lean, if it is felt the car is excessively on the lean side the power run will be aborted.

The dyno cell is mounted at ground level and there should be no issues with clearance for low cars.

At the moment there are slots available throughout January, so for the moment I just want to know what kind of interest we have.

I've spoken to a few of you directly and I know there is some interest, and given the location I'm hoping that we might get some interest from Wales and the Midlands.

Anyway post up if you are interested.

Mike

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely intrested in this. I remember you mentioning this a couple of months ago. Cheshire is just round the courner so I'll definately be there. It'll be nice to see what changes, if any have occured in the last year since I last had my little NA dyno'd.

1) Pixelfill

2) Hoff

3) Cadburys Purple

4) Shytot

5) M5W TT

6) David.whiteside

7)Matt H? -

Getting there quite quickly, keep em coming:)

Not sure if i wanna fork out money for a dyno run when i only had one done a couple of weeks back. Having said that, always nice to hear 451 ponies on the road

1) Pixelfill

2) Hoff

3) Cadburys Purple

4) Shytot

5) M5W TT

6) David.whiteside

7) Matt H?

8) Animal (as long as they can do my auto)

9) Wes

10) Rob Wild

Count me in :) My car should have had all the adjustments done by then :innocent:

There could be a prize ;)

Mike

Really what would that be?

yeah cheating!!

Would be intresting to see how your car performs....