The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift

NeoFuture

Hi Guys

has anyone done a facelift front conversion (well obviously some have) does anyone have any pearls of wisdom, i shall be ordering my new headlamps very soon and have my indicators arriving very soon too (car is a standard NA j-sepc 94 front end) i want to move the sidelights to the indicators too is there anything i need, (like connectors for the back of the new indicators ???)

as i use the car for day to day running around too i dont want to start ripping the old stuff off to see what i might or might not need

cheers in advance

The headlights are a straight swap, the indicators are not, you will need to splice the wiring for the sidelights and drill a hole in the bumper for them to bolt to, there is a how to guide here:

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=31633

Are you wanting to do a complete facelift conversion, the facelift Supra also has the side markers mounted on the bumper and has a grill piece in the centre of the bumper.

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3861/picture1ws2.png