The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black UK Supra Twin Turbo - Crash Pics

Guest MrAQ

Thought I'd share pics of my crashed non- import L Reg UK Supra Twin Turbo. Not sure if I should repair or sell as is or strip. Just want to see feedback from all the ethusiasts.

Is Not recorded

Semi-sport spring and shock kit.

Full HKS Air kit.

Decat pipe, all HKS exhaust system intact barring rear box!!!!!!!!

Cat A alarm and imobaliser

TRACKER..LOL not that its going any where

Full cream leathers

Air bags intact

All glass intact (tinted)

Boot, rear lights, spoiler intact, rear driver quarter intact.

All doors, mirrors and locks trims in tact

All boot equipment interior intact

Much of the mechanical items intact, the car was tuned and fiddled to perfection = timing belt about 2k ago, by TDI they claimed it was pushing in the region of 380bhp+

Anyways let me know your thoughts...

Cheers,

Adz

[email protected]

sup1.JPG

sup2.JPG

sup3.JPG

sup4.JPG

Guest CoolsBlue

get it jigged out, get the front fixed as its not as hard as others, rear arch will need to be cut out and a new one welded in place, id go with fixing it, dont go through insurance, will definatley be write of, and the UK spec supra is rare...

If thats an auto and it's gone through insurance it'll be a write off. It'll be a £5k+ fix due the the replacement parts and work needed to fit, provided it doesn't need a jig. The going rate is about £2k for scrap UK auto's, 6spd's are a bit more ;)

The brakes are worth about £600, the resistor pack and injectors around £200, the wheels and tyre's, around £200 if in good condition. The rest doesn't have too much demand. If you can get it back at a good price then it's worth parting it out.

Shame to see another UK spec gone. There can't be many left now :(

Crikey, you must have been having some fun before that happened. Guffaw guffaw.

Hilarious isn't it :rolleyes:

To the original poster - pay your £10 so you can join up properly and hang around, get into the for sale section and either get an NA donor car and use used bits from a TT for the rest or use that section to break the car :(