The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2nd decat

couv3z

Just had my second cat removed, doesn't really sound that much lounder but the car seems more alive,

from looking down the exhuast the cat is PROPER thick, like a brick in the pipe, i've nevre seen a cat like it

As a N/a driver, does any one of our trader to a plug and play 1st cat decat pipe, just wonder how it would sound and pull, with out the first one out

while you guys are on the subject, ive just recieved my xs power trd style cat back exhaust for my NA. Doesnt matter how many times i read up about cats first and second and decat i still dont understand it.

I have 3 sections delivered today and ive been readin up all day about this exhaust.

Is the 3rd section needed at all?

Also the car is being mot'd in few weeks and heard that it wont pass with both cats out or something.

any help would be grateful!

My friend is fitting it tomorrow as im not technically minded as you might have noticed! :-)

while you guys are on the subject, ive just recieved my xs power trd style cat back exhaust for my NA. Doesnt matter how many times i read up about cats first and second and decat i still dont understand it.

I have 3 sections delivered today and ive been readin up all day about this exhaust.

Is the 3rd section needed at all?

Also the car is being mot'd in few weeks and heard that it wont pass with both cats out or something.

any help would be grateful!

My friend is fitting it tomorrow as im not technically minded as you might have noticed! :-)

the xs power cat back exhaust normally comes in two pieces so if you have 3 pieces one of them will be a decat pipe to replace the 2nd cat! if you dont want to decat it pm me and i may take it off your hands! ;)