The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Mirror Gauges ?

Gerry

I have an electronic one, good gauge looks nice etc.

I got it from Nic, I don't know what the mechanical ones will be like. Although they will be abit cheaper than the electronic one.

I have that exact one G and have had no issue's with it and looks nice to boot :)

Does the defi boost controller run independently or do you have to have the link unit as I assume the blitz does.

Also, does the air vent next to the clock hold a 52mm or 60mm gauge?

The Blitz MD gauges are independant, i.e do not need a central controller like the Defi gauges.

The air vent will fit a 60mm gauge, the clock will fit a 52mm gauge.

I too have the carbon effect MD electric boost. Advantage of being able to store the max boost is excellent. I don't think mechanical lets you do this?

The mechanical gauge doesn't have any of the additional features such as peak/hold, warning light etc.