The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bee R Rev Limiter

SupraD06

just been looking on the envy performance site and noticed this 'Bee R Rev Limiter' and was just wondering if anyone has put this on their car and did they like it??? and was is a good buy????? seems like a good idea and looks like it would look and sound very good, would be interesting to see what people think.

I had on which i fitted on my supra. I ended up taking it off because the rev limitter function would not work properly with my sard ecu and sometimes cut revs out too early like 6.5k instead of 7.5k like it was set.

Masive flames, i mean like 2 feet plus but felt the car did not like it.

The pops/bangs are really loud even set at 4/5 which goes up to 7 and the letters start a-g, i think which will alert the army SERIOUS. I mean u could get arrestted for that kind of shite.

The launch function is o.k but quite useless in a rwd car unless u have the grip. I kept spinning on take off and found it easier to launch without it so i took it off and fotted it on a mate gtr. Worked fine on gtr and probably any 4wd car as u have grip.

even tho its not on a supra, my bros just put one on an n/a toyota starlet sr :lol: i personally think its awesome.....and its not hard to install either, just need an ecu pinout diagram, and standard wiring tools, although you do have to cut some ecu wires......fishman bought his from envyp. ;)

Anyone care to explain what this is, whats it do.....?

cuts the ignition instead of the fuel pump when it hits the rev limit....so fuel is dumped into the exhaust,which then gets ignited by the hot exhaust, thus a flame and popping sound produced :cool: also has a launch control setting ;)