The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ebay scam or great vaulue for money

vvteye

The advertiser has been very shifty in taking photographs of the whole engine bay hasn't he/she?

i'd say he's been pretty open tbh...........

There are two engine bay shots and in one you can see its 'alternative' injector setup and in the other you can clearly see the distributor?

IMO you'd have to be a plank to be looking to spend £12K on a single supra and be dupped into thinking its a converted TT and not a converted NA.

IF this car is a 2000 plate car 6 speeder its cheaper than a stock TT of this age/mileage would be. It would be interesting to know what power it runs.................

I meant n/a conversion which i'm sure you knew full well.

you are right i did and my point is so should anyone looking to spend £12K and get a single turbo'd supra.

For your information and to help you in your hunt for a supra i would point you to this link, where amongst other things, the supras chassis plate and the details on it are explained............this will help you to verify the details of any supra you may view in the future which will at least assure you its not been converted from its factory specification.........