The mkiv Supra Owners Club

11.01 on stock twins

Tom

whats TTC when its at home fellas?

True Twin Conversion. Do a search mate. Basically it takes away the sequential system and both turbos come in together. There are 3 ways to do it, all with walkthroughs on here somewhere :)

It's a popular mod on RX7s but not so much on here for some reason. I did it and loved it.

True Twin Conversion. Do a search mate. Basically it takes away the sequential system and both turbos come in together. There are 3 ways to do it, all with walkthroughs on here somewhere :)

It's a popular mod on RX7s but not so much on here for some reason. I did it and loved it.

cheers mate - will look into it - interested to see costs and how different it feels.

do you have it in your black supe mate? is it as fast as a single once done!

cheers mate - will look into it - interested to see costs and how different it feels.

do you have it in your black supe mate? is it as fast as a single once done!

It costs very little although you will have to get an EBC and also the fuelling tweaked to suit.

I did have it in the black one before I went single.

And no, it won't be anywhere near as fast as a single. You are only changing the order of things, not how the air actually flows so in theory power should be about the same. It will feel like a different car though.

A mate on here converted mine, just to see how it felt. I must say the power comes online like a switch once you get to around 2500 revs, but I do prefer the 'progressive' turbo 1 then 2 for most of my driving.

That's not to say I wouldn't mind a decent single set-up one day (like Wez's for example :) ).

EDIT: Video was impressive by the way :)

About the same BHP as it is already (you're only swapping vacuum pipes around a bit), but the power is delivered all at the same time, which although amazing, could render you embedded in a tree somewhere!

Only if your right foot is a bit disabled. It's actually easier to drive than sequential mate.

Only if your right foot is a bit disabled. It's actually easier to drive than sequential mate.

I was only saying that, as a quick comparison. If you're used to the sequential system, and then the bolt of the TTC, it a real contrast. And no my right foot isn't disabled, just a bit twisted ;)