The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wow, 40hp Extra.........................From a fan???

Sparky

Some one has got hold of one of those i remember from another thread and is going to do a rolling road test before and after fitting! Id be more than suprised to see any increase whatsoever but we will have conclusive proof soon enough hopefully!

Really? Cant wait for the reasults of that.

There was an American seller of these things once on the Wizards of Nos site - it ended up with Trev (the owner of WON) offering to rolling road the results, become a seller for, and further endorse the product if it worked; all he wanted was a free sample.

Needless to say, the seller backed down!

Redline also did a test on one of these daft contraptions, one of the more expensive versions, and conclusively found that it LOST power.

I think I might get one, this line sold it for me;

"drematiclly increase the horse power of you car"

"while it is on you will save around 15-20% on your fuel costs"

You'll save 100% when the bugger shatters into the intake.

Im interested to know how while raising boost/intake levels, therefor increasing power, how this can also save you on fuel, when you should be using more fuel if anything.......:blink: