The mkiv Supra Owners Club

front bumper bolts

stingjay

hi when i took my standard bumper of it didn't have any bolt's onto the wings there should be two eachside . does anyone know what size these would be as i have a bomex bumper nearly ready to go back on, and do the bolts have nuts aswell (its the ones between th inner arch and the lights ) cheers j

i fixed one in my work a few weeks back,there should be a metal bracket which has trapped nuts on it riveted to the bumper shell. there should be four 10mm headed bolts which hold it onto your wing,(the same as the bolts which hold your wings on.) if you need to get new bolts make sure they arent too long as you will poke a hole in the bumper. i hope that helps you out bud