The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bonfire night damage to paintwork

turbonut

Went out the house this morning to see the supra covered in ash :aggress: Decided a gentle wipe down would remove the worst of it until I could wash it, then I found the real damage...tiny pin holes in the paintwork in places, right down to the metal!!! :wtf: Not too much but enough for me to notice :(

I spent most of the afternoon washing, polishing and cleaning it inside and out and those marks were definitley NOT there yesterday afternoon.

Whats worse is, more bl@@dy fireworks and bonfires tonight!!! :badmood: I dont have the luxury of a garage, he has to stay on the drive.

:rolleyes:

Lx

If you do put a cover or sheet over the car make sure you wet it - the last thing you need is the car on fire because of your protection.

Good point ;) Thanks for the advice people, best to keep our supra's under cover if possible. Any one in the West Midlands with a spare garage I can borrow?? :search: :)

L

Good point ;) Thanks for the advice people, best to keep our supra's under cover if possible. Any one in the West Midlands with a spare garage I can borrow?? :search: :)

L

i got a car park in the centre of lichfield you could park in over night if you wanted too.. there are no fireworks there cause its the city center

L

Bit late now im afraid but ive got plenty of space next to mine :) ok for next year though :D