The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pa06has

Hi All,

Just thought id ask for a bit of advice! On the verge of buying a Supra and got my money saved up. BUT.... I dont know exactly what i want! Ideal situation would be a TT, Manual. I understand theres many different cars but wanted u guys opinion on what car u think is best.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Paul

You want us to tell you what car you want??

Its all up to you, get what you can afford.......

You will have to think about running costs, insurance costs, repair and maintenance costs etc etc.

The N/A will obviously be the cheaper option but it will leave you wanting more power (did with me anyway).

Is this going to be you're first rear wheel/higher power car???

What cars have you had in the past.

take a look on the websites front page for the buying guide. Very useful.

NA

White.

Learn these two terms and avoid like the plague.

On a more serious note, are you going to drive the car every day? If so, and if you have a lot of traffic to and from work you may want an auto. If not then I reckon a manual TT should do it.

ha, im currently driving an rx8 231.

I will be using the car on a daily basis, i want power and sumfin which is alot of fun to drive! im looking around the £6k mark, but if a car which is more ideal, id be tempted to go the extra mile and get the car!

thanks for the replies