The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tunnel Run

monkey76364

Thanks Mawby for letting me post this.

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen the moment you have all been waiting for!

The first MissBanzai Tunnel run

Date - Saturday 24th November 2007

Time - 7:30pm meet... The run will be setting off in groups from 8:30pm to 9pm.

Place - The O2 Dome carpark - Off of Millenium Way.

The O2

Peninsula Square

London

SE10 0DX

We would prefer people pre pay for their route maps before the night, as it means we dont need to worry about collecting cash.

For this we have set up the following http://www.justgiving.com/missbanzai

We will of course have a few spare maps on the night for people who have not pre paid, but these will not be guaranteed.

The price for one of our lovely maps is £4 with ALL the money going to our chosen charity.

Please dont forget when filling out your online donation to make sure you add you club name and your username in the My Message section on the JustGiving site. This is most important as we will have a list on the night that we will tick off as you arrive and collect your map.

If you have never done a Tunnel Run before, the aim of the night is to drive round London taking in as many tunnels as possible, and making as much noise as possible whilst going through them

We must note that the Tunnel Run is NOT a race, and MissBanzai do not condone any unsafe or dangerous driving.

• 2 weeks later...
was it good?

Yep it was good. Bit stresfull sometimes keeping up because of the many traffic lights etc. But very enjoyable, we made loads of noise and got loads of attention lol.

Someone stacked his gti-r in the first corner of the first tunnel! :rolleyes:

Just got back home, now off to bed!

yep a Pulsar didnt know what to do in the balckwall tunnel....ops

I got flashed.... god another 3 points lol.... and twated my exhaust on a curb lol... but was a good night.

Thank you for all those that came long and made it such a great night. was about 120 cars all in all :)

posted on MB by Lisa

Ok Monkey, Ant and I have totalled up all the change in the pots and we have a grand total of £162!

I have added this as an offline donation to the web page... the total now stands at a whopping...... £914!!!!!

Well done girls and guys... we certainly smashed the £500 we wanted to raise.

I shall be calling the charity tomorrow to let them know how well we did.

I would like to say a massive thanks to everyone who prepaid before the run... at a rough guess with the prepays I ticked off we had approx 90 cars.

With the tax bonus we get the total is a huge £1098.46... which is an amazing amount.

Unfortunatly we did not keep a check of pay on the night cars. At a guess we must of had around the 110 cars.

I really cannot thank everyone enough, I never thought we would raise anywhere near this amount.

As one last push please note the tunnel run stickers are still available, if you would like one then please add your £2 (per sticker) donation to http://www.justgiving.com/missbanzai or if you have a paypal account, then you can add your money to the standard MissB paypal account by clicking on the donate button at the top of the page.

Of course we would prefer you to use the JustGiving site, as it means more tax bonus.

Once you have donated, drop me a PM with your address and I will get your stickers sent to you.

Once again a massive thank you, without you all none of this would have been possible.