The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest S.Pharmacist

Guest S.Pharmacist

hey ppl im a new member to this, ive got my heart set on a mkiv TT model which im gonna make sure im drivin by next month!! i need to modd it up so i was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of any sports and performance shops in yorkshire as i have no idea wot im doin.... yet! cheers

Guest S.Pharmacist

ive put a lot of effort and hard work into this supra, i worked hard to meet targets to raise the money as well!!! so as u can imagine im desperate to get it up and going :-D the one thing stopping me is insurance!!!!! i need some help or ideas or sumthing because most companies dont wanna talk to a 19 year old wanting to drive a twin turbo 3.0 with endless mods so im gettin kinda worried :-(

Will this be the first powerful RWD car you've owned?

If so, I'd leave the mods for a year or so then go for BPU. Endless mods at your age will kill you from an insurance point of view. It'd be best if you just learn how the car handles and get used to the power.

This time of year is a big killer of Supes and it's better to take a long view rather than have it all now and end up stacking it.

Where in WY are you?