The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jellybean

Howdy. I used NewEra too... Excellent, EXCEPT.... check the specs of the car against the real thing when you receive it. My advert said UK spec brakes, and I only realised a year later that they were j-spec. By that time the ad was gone and too late to query.

Check out my garage I have about six pics
Unusual 'Technocraft' tag plate you have there. I've never seen a shiny one like that before on a TRD Supra. They're usually a brushed alloy finish.

Are you sure its a pukka TRD fitted kit? Any supporting paperwork coming over with it?

Yeah I have all paper work to validate autenticity , I have photo of the Docs in Garage too

At moment I am trying to fing History behind Toyota Technocraft built TRD3000GT

This is all I found

In 1998, Toyota Racing Development [2] offered an official kit body conversion and tuning program for MR2 owners to transform their existing SW20 MR2 into a widebody TRD2000GT kit replica car. This was to pay homage to the wins by their TRD2000GTs in the GT-C Japanese racing series, the TRD2000GT racing series cars were based on the SW20 floorpan. Toyota also did the same with their Supra Twin Turbo model, offering a conversion service to transform these cars into a TRD3000GT[3].

In order to ensure exclusivity, a high price tag was charged and total of just 35 factory car conversions were completed by Toyota Technocraft Ltd.

Howdy. I used NewEra too... Excellent, EXCEPT.... check the specs of the car against the real thing when you receive it. My advert said UK spec brakes, and I only realised a year later that they were j-spec. By that time the ad was gone and too late to query.

I have seen Three cars from Miguel of Newera imports with Specs sent here to Ireland (ADD Performance)for customers, all to spec but we did find more goodies on the Supra which was a really nice surprise

• Supra VVTI JZA80 Grade 4
  • Skyline R34 GTR Grade 4.5, smelt like new car
  • Silva Spec R Grade 4.5, I could not believe this car was not just rolled off te factory Floor amazing

nice supra any more pics please :)

I am afraid we may have to wait until she arrives in Ireland, I will post up some more pics if Miguel sends on some. Think he is sending me the usual slideshow of 30-50 pics and still have to receive full SPEC :)

I will update as soon as I receive, Jurgen I did notice you had TRD 3000GT as well for sale was she Technocraft built and how did u know the blue Supra (Ireland one) on piston heads wasnt, do you know history behind Technocraft built 3000GT?

I am afraid we may have to wait until she arrives in Ireland, I will post up some more pics if Miguel sends on some. Think he is sending me the usual slideshow of 30-50 pics and still have to receive full SPEC :)

I will update as soon as I receive, Jurgen I did notice you had TRD 3000GT as well for sale was she Technocraft built and how did u know the blue Supra (Ireland one) on piston heads wasnt, do you know history behind Technocraft built 3000GT?

yes the black one we had had same badge as yours but its not the genuine one..just a trd kitted.

the white TRD we brought in last year was the real deal..TRD FROM THE FACTORY..

am sure the blue one was the same as my black one and your black one...

the real TRD CARS are very expensive.

Just purchased Supra TRD3000GT on Thursday 1/11/07 with NewEra Imports, she should be her in mid December :sly: , I will get more pics when she arrives

Might Drop over to the UK to one of the shows

Im from Ireland too,where abouts u from? any front pics of the car???

yes the black one we had had same badge as yours but its not the genuine one..just a trd kitted.

the white TRD we brought in last year was the real deal..TRD FROM THE FACTORY..

am sure the blue one was the same as my black one and your black one...

the real TRD CARS are very expensive.

Just took a look at the white Supra and mine has same spec with all TRD accessaries interior, exterior and Engine. But are all Supras not converted cars like the MR2 TRD2000GT?

Toyota Technocraft Website:

"In order to ensure exclusivity, a high price tag was charged and total of just 35 factory car conversions were completed by Toyota Technocraft Ltd. "

Would be great if you can dig out any interior,engine bay pics, Ill get some from Miguel to compare.

Does white Supra have UK Hood not TRD?? and out of curiousity what price did she go for because mine is 1993 as well

Im from Ireland too,where abouts u from? any front pics of the car???

I am from Malahide/Swords near Dublin Airport, between two areas at the moment. Orignally from Swords, we should setup Supra Irish meet, one of the guys in wicklow I meet last week just got Supra as well

Just took a look at the white Supra and mine has same spec with all TRD accessaries interior, exterior and Engine. But are all Supras not converted cars like the MR2 TRD2000GT?

Toyota Technocraft Website:

"In order to ensure exclusivity, a high price tag was charged and total of just 35 factory car conversions were completed by Toyota Technocraft Ltd. "

Would be great if you can dig out any interior,engine bay pics, Ill get some from Miguel to compare.

Does white Supra have UK Hood not TRD?? and out of curiousity what price did she go for because mine is 1993 as well

this was a left hand drive model was bought by a japanese guy from an american dealer.

i will ask owner for pics,,, you should have extras on your car like nets in car etc etc..

a fair price would be about 11500 to 13500k for your 93 model.