The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where can I get Geometery set up in Hampshire?

PJ

Any recommendations in Hampshire for Geometery set up?

I know about Micheldever, but they are only prepared to do it on certain weekdays and I don't have any more days off work until December.

So with that in mind I need somewhere that can do my geo set up on a weekend.

Any help would be greatly appeciated.

Hello mate, hope you are well, is TDI near you, for me if you can really wait go to Hemel and let Tony Bones do it!!

cheers

Matt

I'm good Matt, thanks for asking, hope things are well with you :D

wheels in motion call tony

I'll see if I can get a weekend appointment for TDi, but I would prefer somethign a bit closer. Then again I've heard nothing but praise for Tony Bones at WIM.

Well I didn't know that! I thought it was all week. I wonder what they do in the geo bays for the rest of the time then?

It could just be weekends they don't do, but it has to do with me taking up a bay for 2 hours + when they could do many other customers in that time with more simple work.

i travelled to christchurch tyres in dorset,

well worth the trip, the place doesnt look to inviting, but my old widebody went on no probs, and the work they done was spot on.

full geo, is around 50pounds.

i also recomended james aka wsb.

i think they are open weekends too.

i travelled to christchurch tyres in dorset,

well worth the trip, the place doesnt look to inviting, but my old widebody went on no probs, and the work they done was spot on.

full geo, is around 50pounds.

i also recomended james aka wsb.

i think they are open weekends too.

Cheers for that :thumbs:

Yep agree with one of the other posts, Christchurch Tyres have the laser 4 wheel alignment stuff, and know how to use it. They are in the process of relocating from Bargates, Christchurch to Wilverley Road, Christchurch.

They have always done my stock setup and now I dont have to replace rear tyres at 8000miles!!!

Is that down near the Itchen bridge?

They used to be, but they've recently moved. If you know Portsmouth Road out of So'ton, they're in behind the Vauxhall dealer which is just where the road goes from a 30 limit to a 40 limit. There's a tool workshop of some sort on the left, and they are in the same building at the back.

They used to be, but they've recently moved. If you know Portsmouth Road out of So'ton, they're in behind the Vauxhall dealer which is just where the road goes from a 30 limit to a 40 limit. There's a tool workshop of some sort on the left, and they are in the same building at the back.

Nice one, I'll check them out. A friend used to highly recommend them many moons ago when they were by the Itchen bridge and to be honest I'd completely forgotten about them.

Nice one, I'll check them out. A friend used to highly recommend them many moons ago when they were by the Itchen bridge and to be honest I'd completely forgotten about them.

The guy there seemed to know his stuff. I went to the Itchen Bridge site to find it deserted, even though their website said they were still there. I probably wouldn't have found their new place without ringing them for directions though - there were no Supertracker signs visible from the road.