The mkiv Supra Owners Club

!!!!!!!!!!!!help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jkr46

I have a 97 facelift, and my dipped head light bulb blew the other day i've bought a hb3 bulb as that was what came out but comparing the two who ever fitted the old bulb dun some DIY on it to make it fit, spoke to a bulb shop and they reckoned i need a h3 but lookin at it i dont think the connector on the end of the wire will fit the back of the bulb! my MOT is wednesday so in abit of a rush so any help would be much appreciated!!!!!

Halfords sell them .....but take your "old" bulb and match the glass bulb bit so it fits in the headlight its self and then you have to "trim " the plastic to suit the Holder ...there is a better explanation on here somewhere just try the "search" button

Cheers

-Ian-

I did the same thing. There are 2 types at Halfords. One will fit the connector in your car, but the bulb won't fit into the hole in the headlight. The other fits the hole, but not the connector. All you need to do is shave off the ridges of the one that fits the hole, and Voila!

!!!!!!!!!!!!help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock:Crashed the Supe into a power station and the whole of the eastern seaboard is about to descend into anarchy ?

:hide:Being chased by a 100 foot high mutated spider ?

:faint:Discovered a radio signal that is obviously the sign of impending invasion by aliens ?

No, its a lightbulb:d