The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my new supra

Guest steve77964

Guest steve77964
very nice mate very nice;)

bit different from my old top secret widebody but it's nice...i say new i've had it a few months now...

jurgen sourced and it runs like a dream!

Guest steve77964
ooooh now thats lovely

what are the seats out of do you know?

yeah just cloth...with like a blue tinge

really comfy though, with all these hand pumps to change settings lol

What harsher ride......?

Not so much as a harsh ride does not bother me, but ground clearence does, where I stay unless you take a 2 mile detour you have to go over speed bumps and 4 sets of them you cannot get over them with a aftermarket exhaust and being as low as what Eibachs set you at.

Same goes for my other house in Scotland, those speed bumps are smaller but again I still caught under the car.

Not so much as a harsh ride does not bother me, but ground clearence does, where I stay unless you take a 2 mile detour you have to go over speed bumps and 4 sets of them you cannot get over them with a aftermarket exhaust and being as low as what Eibachs set you at.

Same goes for my other house in Scotland, those speed bumps are smaller but again I still caught under the car.

See Basingstoke and surrounding area, not one speed hump or speed camera, I dont get it how the rest of the country can have so many........:blink:

See Basingstoke and surrounding area, not one speed hump or speed camera, I dont get it how the rest of the country can have so many........:blink:

It is just stupid, the street I have my house in in Edinburgh it is physically impossible to drive fast, as such but the council still put speed humps on ALL the streets, there has been no reported accidents and complaints, the only complaints were that the council built them.