The mkiv Supra Owners Club

considering selling my TT any advice??

Guest Gregster

Guest Gregster

Now i know you will all moan but i think its time my 1993 K reg Supra Twin Turbo in Black has to go (partially down to the wife never liking it!).

Its done 74,000 miles and is the twin turbo RZ with auto box, Decat'd with white dials, full leather, good sound system and v v v fast! (400bhp apparently)

Got al the old MOT's and loads of receipts, Cobra alarm, Blitz exhaust, in excellent condition apart from a minor scratch on rear offiside lower wing.

Any advice on how much i should sell it for?

The price of supra's can be a wierd thing from what I have been reading. Some people think they are worth millions, other penny's :( I think if you want top bucks your car would have to be in mind condition with a nice setup. Again some people prefer standard cars other prefer an already nicely setup BPU car. What price did you have in mind? I think TT still range from about 6K for a not so nice example (however there are bargin's out their) upto about 9-10k for an absolutly sminted auto or really nice 6speed. (in my opinion)

Guest Gregster

Good advice, mines pretty clean and looks very nice, im always getting stares as i drive around etc.

Was thinking maybe around the £6,750 mark as a fair price, im still torn as to sell it or not, but i cant keep it forever.

Just needed to get it out of my system!

Is it modded or standard? Usually a modified vehicle is harder to selll and most the time a modded vehicle tends to sell for less the standard version (Badly modded corsa'a, clio's etc) because they dont appeal to people very much, however it seems to be the other way round with these cars, the more modded they are the more they are worth (to a certain degree).

Guest Gregster

Cheers for the advice guys, hasnt been modded majorly, just a better sound system, white dials etc.

Been put up on autotrader today, we'l have to wait and see what happens