The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from a newby

Guest Geryatrix

Guest Geryatrix

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My forum name of Geryatrix is very appropriate as I'm no longer in my first flush of youth, but that doesn't stop me enjoying my cars.

At the moment I have a Celica ST183 Convertible but if I upgrade one possibility is a Supra Mkiv aerotop. I decided to join so that I could get as much information as possible before making my decision as although some of the superb examples on your club stand at JAE look to fill my requirements, I don't know any owners to get their experience.

What I am trying to find out is what I'll need to pay for a good reliable example with a full leather interior, and also what MPG I can expect from a non-turbo version in town and on a run.

I hope that you'll understand that due to my complete lack of knowledge, I will be doing much more reading than posting in the next few weeks.

:welcome: i think that you will be able to get a N/A aerotop at a good price, all aerotops are automatic just so you know and the N/As normally come with fabric front and vinyl rears but you can get those re-trimmed Ive just been looking at that tonight even though Ive already recovered my fronts in leather

good luck in the search :D

Guest Geryatrix

Thanks for the info. I must confess it's a little disappointing that I either have to give up either open-top driving or a manual gearchange if I go Supra.