The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO TOYOTA GT - clear your messages

razza

:p:)

Good to meet you today James, was very impressed with your garage. Of all the garages I have used over the 6 years of ownership, and that includes most of the tuners that have come and gone on the forum here yours was by far the cleanest. Loved the touch of the polished boost pipes sat around the top as well.......and cant wait for us to get started on the car, hopefully you can put to bed a few niggles that I have had for a while......

Razz, saw your motor there dude, couldnt believe it when James told me what happened. You havent had her that long have you ? I shall have a word or two with Si when I next speak to him for you.....lol ;)

Gaz6002, also saws yours there dude, hurry up and get her sorted so we can go out for a drive......

Razz, saw your motor there dude, couldnt believe it when James told me what happened. You havent had her that long have you ? I shall have a word or two with Si when I next speak to him for you.....lol ;)

Just over a year and a bit:(

well gutted, can't really afford it but have to bite the bullet.

Is this an unauthorised trader with an illegal username using the PM system to trade?

Seems a shame when they would be welcomed with open arms once they have been here long enough to apply properly.

? Are they trading? Or is their PM box just full? AFAIK a trader must be established for 3 months before they can apply for trader status anyway, to prove their worth on the forum.

AFAIK a trader must be established for 3 months before they can apply for trader status anyway, to prove their worth on the forum.

They have been since Jan

And considering Razza's car is in a state of repair, more than likely trading yes

Its all a theory :).

NO MATE - its not.

I'm not your mate.

This isn't a witch hunt, just suggesting people are careful as we don't want potentially good traders being stopped from joining up properly... that's if they actually want to apply to be traders of course.

The username comment stands regardless - previous companies have had theirs changed by mods as it's seen as advertising, they do tend to apply different rules at different times though.

I'm not massively fussed, I just need my car sorting. To be honest I could deal with them via email, but as I'm on here quite often it's easier to PM them to get answers about some of my queries about how I approach getting myself sorted.

Maybe a Mod could ensure that they go the right way about this then, I will certainly let people know my experiences once I'm done.

Is this an unauthorised trader with an illegal username using the PM system to trade?

Seems a shame when they would be welcomed with open arms once they have been here long enough to apply properly.

I have not seen any evidence of trading via PM's. I got passed his details from a valued friend, went along and met the guy personally.......

If Razza is PM'ing him then I dont see why thats a problem seeing as the guy has his car, unless you want Razza to post a thread each time he wants to ask/query/say something, seems a bit public but hey.......

Hi Chaps.

Yes i would like to establish my company as a valued trader of this club, have tried not to trade through the club and encourage anyone who contacts me to call the workshop but i wont be rude to any potential customers by ignoring pms. As a forward moving gesture i have mailed the webmaster twice now about becomming a trader but have not yet recieved any mail back, so i look forward to that.

I wont be pming anyone touting for business, but will continue our interest in the club proving our worth in a effort to become a trader here.

Hope this clears things up a little.

James

No.

As per their post, Toyota GT from the outset stated that it was their intention to apply to become a trader when they registered with the club. They were advised regarding the rules before becoming a trader, and have afaik to my knowledge stuck to the rules.

The club has been contacted by Toyota GT and they have been advised about the application process.