The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another 'my car got keyed' thread

flukey-lukey

Yep...again. I'm so pissed off right now.

Just got home from a hard days work and walked past the supra to see a big, deep scratch all the way down the passanger side. From front wing to rear quarter. Must have been done last night (Haloween) and I didn't notice it this morning because it was dark.

I'm so fed up of things like this happening. It gets spat on, eggs thrown at it quite often, been keyed twice although I've been able to buff them out in the past. Its had rotton fruit thrown at it and all I want to know is why!?! I don't go round p**sing people off. I keep myself to myself.

Been trying to find a garage/unit to rent for agaes now, but no joy :(

Think it might be time to get rid of the heartache and try and blend in with the people who drive 'normal' cars :(

Bastards!!! :( feel for you mate, touch wood my babys never been attacked like that. Can you buff it out you rekon ?

Unfortunately not :( Its really deep. They've done a proper job this time

Bad news terrible when things like that happen.

Why not get a car cover & cover it up when outside at least it will keep of hungry eyes when not needed :innocent:

I think a car covered up round here would make more people interested about knowing whats underneath it.

you cant have a normal car because you arn't normal :)

seriously though, sorry to hear this, it pissses me right off to hear about this kind of bullshit day in, day out

Have you called the police, probably be about as much use as a fart in a wind storm for this kind of anonymous crime but if someone see's the cops round your place they might give it a second thought next time

you cant have a normal car because you arn't normal :)

seriously though, sorry to hear this, it pissses me right off to hear about this kind of bullshit day in, day out

Have you called the police, probably be about as much use as a fart in a wind storm for this kind of anonymous crime but if someone see's the cops round your place they might give it a second thought next time

lol, You're weirder than me :D

Not bothered with the police no. They weren't interested last time and they weren't interested when a set of wheels got stolen that I'd just bought from a member on here :(

well hire me il be a personal body guard, i have a nice shiny bat;)

How much? $10? ;)