The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Top Gear Test Track

grahamc

maybe some one should right to top gear, say that you are a proude owner of a supra and wanted to see how it compared to most others on the bored, also say you want to see if it impresses clarkson, it would be good if they do it :D

FFS, you better not write to them. They'll have us down as some "special" society or something :p

Id love to see a Supra on that track, plus it would give the Supra some more advertising!

Why would the Supra need ANY advertising? It's not like you can pop down to Toyota and buy one!

Person:"Hello, I'd like to buy a Supra"

Young salesman: "A what? Did you mean Aygo?"

Person: "FAIL!"

I reckon the Supra could beat all teh hypercars and stuff with a well sorted single.

Your joking!

It would need a full track setup and a smaller single. CW or other race engineer would be good to set one up, but a street car on this would be a mess.

I know our cars are quick on the dcw, but with a laggy single and crappy street setup I recon a modded supra would be very slow!!

we'd be going home with our tails between our legs.

The MLR went there to have a go and they had some half decent track enthusiasts cars and could get nowhere near the stigs ferrari/porsche times.

Your joking!

It would need a full track setup and a smaller single. CW or other race engineer would be good to set one up, but a street car on this would be a mess.

I know our cars are quick on the dcw, but with a laggy single and crappy street setup I recon a modded supra would be very slow!!

we'd be going home with our tails between our legs.

The MLR went there to have a go and they had some half decent track enthusiasts cars and could get nowhere near the stigs ferrari/porsche times.

How dare you suggest that teh Supra isn't teh fastest car evar!

Why am i not?

Im off work ill :(

I'm at work ill!!! lol

2 borken hands, a collar bone pulled off my shoulder and a herniated disk in my neck.

Even though I'm at work I still manage time to post on here!!

edit; but the supra is at the garage having work done that I can't do!

Well aint you superman :p

I have a sore throat, its the only excuse i have and im sticking to it!

You can come and help me work on my car if you like?

laugh... i like it!!!

You know, I'd be tempted, if it was just to get you driving it!!

and I did change all 6 of my plugs 4 days after my accident because of a missfire... stupid thing to do really I was a mess.

I don't know about everyone else but I'd be mental wreck having to take so long to get your car up and running.. I'd want it finished yesterday :)

I hope it lives up to your expectations when it's all done. No-one could ever question criticise for rushing it ;) and patience like yours deserves respect!