The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blue L.E.D dash

SupraD06

hi all, been thinking about changing the lights in the dash to blue bulbs instead of the stock green ones, so i was just wondering how easy is this to do??? do i just take the dash appart and swap the bulbs? and where do i get these from??? also if anyone has done this is it better with stock black dials or is it better with white faced ones???

done it , look at hecklers guide, the heater controls were the hardest part but onch your done you kind of step back and think that wasnt hard what else can be made blue :D I got my LEDs off ebay, but be careful there is some scamming arseholes on there that will send you shit spec LEDs i will be back later with a good sellers name or just ask where others had bought theres from

The dash takes I think 3 of the Halfords LED501B prism bulbs that fit directly into the little black twisty holders and one smaller led for the temp gauge that you can get online think its a 286 type.

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/product.php?productid=16769&cat=733&page=1

They also fit in your footwell lights, ignition ring and ashtray. Mine turned out looking fine not really bright to see during daylight but looks good in the dark.

Cheers

Mike