The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stolen Supra

Guest paul christie

Guest paul christie

Yahoo! My car was found, can you beleive in Aberdeen parked at the side of the road un-touched, empty of fuel and not even a fingerprint on her...really weird.

Its in the garage now being checked over but I did drive it home last night after the police did the CSI bit.

Thanks to you all for your kind and thoughtfull comments and for searching, Im sure this contributed to "them" dumping it.

I did not have any fancy alarm fitted bowever my plans today are to find a supplier of new ignition/door locks and to source a cat 1 alarm.

Ill have to get one for my sons car to as they broke into that to clear the drive.

All that risk to just drive a supra for 100 miles.... and leave at the side of the road, not even a note of thanks.

Thanks again to everyone

Paul

pauls supra.jpg

Pauls supra2.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man thats sh*t. Sorry to here this. Out of your garage to, they must have known what they wanted.

Thats makes me think twice, I've been working in Aberdeen for the past few months and leaving the car outside the flat overnight. Think it might be time to fly up instead! Although I will miss the 500 mile drive.

As said above, give us as much info as possible.

That's horrible they really should have their hands chopped off if they are caught!

Don't lose hope, I had a celica stolen a few years back and it turned up nine weeks later abandoned on a street with not a mark on it, it had only done 100 miles in the time it was stolen. B@stards broke into the house and took the keys:(

Vicki x