The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi guys!

Guest boro_andy

Guest boro_andy

My names Andy from Peterborough.

At present i do not own a Mk IV Supra (hope this isnt a problem) but i am on the look out for one.

Particulars being a TT UK Model with a manual gearbox. Now from searching for the past month or so it appears they are very few and far between. Admitedly i am not quite in a position to finance one yet, but if the perfect example jumped out then i would get it sorted quickly.

At present i drive a 2000 Honda Civic Vti. Basic mods with it but was really a project that i just didnt have the heart to finish.

Think thats about it!:)

Andy

There was actually quite a few manuals on the go over the past few weeks. At rock bottom prices too.

If you really are in the lookout to get one try to get one over the winter months. Its not the best time to drive hence it is the best time to buy them ;)

Scott =op

Guest boro_andy

Cheers bud. Yeah thats kinda what im hoping for.

I have seen a few about just not quite what im after... Black Manual to be exact.

Probably going to be changing jobs very soon as well which opens my capital up a lot and will allow me to probably say yes actually i will buy that, as now im sort of well yes...no...maybe.

So we'll see, think im in the best place to start looking anyway!

Guest boro_andy

HA! I am indeed after black! It looks fantastic! Not liking the other colours they just look so dull in comparison but i think thats a taste issue!

And i know you werent having a go bud ;)