The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Owner of my old Supra - Guess What.......!

Sheefa

It's running perfectly as expected :( That's a good thing I know, but would of been nice after the £8k I spent on getting her repaired to enjoy it a little more. Reply email from Mark the new owner (since August).

She was always a good girl.......at heart....really :)

Hi Greg,

Good to hear from you.

The car is better than I ever imagined. The way it drives is so positive it reminds me of a go-cart and the sound is absolutely gorgeous. It's a real joy to drive.

I have fully cleaned off the underside, treated the small area of rust and wax-oiled it completely, including the inside of the sills. I was amazed that there was only the one area of rust, and that was only on the surface so easy to fix.

I have also rewired the rear lights so all four act as break lights, tidied up the wiring (removing two additional turbo-timers that had been disabled and part removed), and started to colour-sand the stone chips on the front wing.

I have not received any photos, but I guessed you would be rather busy with the new job. It sounds like the RAF is just like all other big bureaucracies. Hope you get to enjoy it when things are sorted.

I'll keep you informed, and send some photo's, when I get around to taking some.

Cheers

Mark

Hmm!! Mixed feelings then mate!

I sent the guy who owned my car some pictures of how his old car looked now. He wasn't sure whether he was happy or not......:(

I think he regretted letting her go but he took my pictures into his works to show everyone so he couldn't have been that upset!

H.

I thought you brought your old car back from the title!!

Good to see that the new owner is in contact with you and loving the car!

I speak alot to the owner of my old impreza, was a good old boy!

Good to see that my old car is ok and hear his plans etc!

Sorry to hear she's finally up and running as she should now you've sold up :(

Thats nice u kept in touch :)

I think that shows, to an extent, that you don't have much to hide in the car. I still keep in touch with the girl I bought my car from (she was a member on here at the time).