The mkiv Supra Owners Club

any one on here from yorkshire

123tom123tom

Barnsley here :) I like poking around with spanners and stuff, but will take no responsability if something goes wrong :D

i like to do a lot of the stuf myself but this i do not have a clue it sounds like it is coming from the top rear of the engine, my car was reving all over and still does sometimes, i will start it up sumtimes and it will be fine, then some times the same day i will start it up and it idles at 2000rpm and somtimes evem 3000rpm...

i put it down to a faulty tps at the minute.

i have cleaned the icv and thatworks fine it makes all the correct noises when turning the car off.

am from staincross near mapplewell, you going to the miami meet

oh no :( not another black one round here. lol j/k mate.

I think kieren1234 spotted you the other day near corton wood? Black with veilside wing. see here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=129096

How long have you had it?

I'm working this sunday, what time does the miami meet finish?

oh no :( not another black one round here. lol j/k mate.

I think kieren1234 spotted you the other day near corton wood? Black with veilside wing. see here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=129096

How long have you had it?

I'm working this sunday, what time does the miami meet finish?

dont no what time it finishes mate, i have only had the car about 2 month now still getting to grips with it all.. who saw me at cortonwood... dont no any one on here yet, still trying everything in my power to get the car sorted before sunday lol

i have just moved to thurnscoe from staincross, are you the one with the aero top

Nah, I had a black supra but got rid as it was a wreck, it is yellowsum that has teh aerotop.

What part of thurnscoe you in? If you want to go to that Miami meet on Sunday give me a shout and you can follow me.

I've no idea, but thourght i would pipe in and say our offices are based at Thurnscoe Business Centre at the moment, have only ever seen one red supra on my way to work in a morning.

Anyone from here?

Where do you travel from to get to work?