The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front Number plate removal

Epic

i havent had a front plate for 4 months - then i go and buy a nice small one, used double sided sticky tape to hold it to my veilside...and the fcuking thing came off the 1st time i took it out, no idea where it went!

so i now have a small Skewer stick on platte instead!

all good fun!

its only illegal if the smaller plate is not within the DVLA guidlines for imported cars

Display of Vehicle Registration Marks on Imported Vehicles (which have arestricted space for a standard sized number plate)Certain imported vehicles may be permitted to display number plates with smaller characters if:The vehicle does not have European Community Whole Vehicle Type Approval AND lf The vehicle's construction/design cannot accomodate standard size number platesSpecifications for smaller sized plates (for certain imported vehicles)

Character Height

64mm

Character Width

44mm

Character Stroke

10mm

Space between characters

10mm

its only illegal if the smaller plate is not within the DVLA guidlines for imported cars

Display of Vehicle Registration Marks on Imported Vehicles (which have arestricted space for a standard sized number plate)Certain imported vehicles may be permitted to display number plates with smaller characters if:The vehicle does not have European Community Whole Vehicle Type Approval AND lf The vehicle's construction/design cannot accomodate standard size number platesSpecifications for smaller sized plates (for certain imported vehicles)

Character Height

64mm

Character Width

44mm

Character Stroke

10mm

Space between characters

10mm

^

Basically what the 'trial rear' owners do if they want 7 letter in one line