The mkiv Supra Owners Club

had some guy come see my car

jazz1

i was working on my car today fitting the exterior bits on etc, anyways this guy came to the garage and fell in love with my car strangly i didnt say anything about him driving it when its done but he asked for my number and said he will call me in couple weeks when its on the road, all he kept saying "wow wow wow" and said let me drive it i want to show my kids blah blah. Well at least it makes me happy im getting nice comments now as to before there were just negative:) puts a smile on my face

Glad to hear it mate always nice that. Did he also like your bonnet?;)

yea everyone likes it he goes it makes it look mean etc, just made me laugh i didnt even say i would lend it to him, he requested he is going to drive it lol i thought in my head "dream on mate"

I left my car on the drive the other day and some parcel delivery driver was doing the wow lovely car these are and asking me dad all about me motor lol.... it always makes you smile when you know its still looked upon as a colt motor :)

yea i agree before with my other kit i got no comments nothing and had some negative comments, now its all positive apart from one about the bonnet but overall makes me happy that iv designed a nice supe:)

My mate wants to drive mine. He's a good lad and top fun. Sadly he went to the Playstation Skool of Motoring. He's rolled 5 cars! We went kart racing for his birthday and he came last. He's go no idea of cornering, maintaining energy, lines etc. I qualified 2nd in the grid for the final race so as it was his birthday I let him have my kart and he lost 4 places in the first lap! He drives a saxo. Somehow I don't think so.

i have had some one say the same thing " can i drive it" except it was more of some nob trying to be a arse.

some neanderthal in nikes got out a transit van at my local BP to come asked me, while washing my car..

it went a like this..

chav: is that your car

me : yes.

chav: bet you dont have insurance

me : yes i do thanks.

chav: bet your daddys boy, pay for your car and insurance does he.

me : no, you see i work for a living, unlike some

chav : whats that supposed to mean like dick head!

me : ignored him carried on wasing my car. while this nob tried to act cocky buy telling me i have miss a bit.

chav : can i have a drive.

me : NO!

chav : i'll race you in this, (remember ford transit van)

me : What..?

chav : is it a turbo

me :yes twin.

chav : oh... maybes not, chav turns to his fellow neanderthal tribe, here thats a turrrrboooo that like.

i drive off, i couldnt belive i got challenged to a race from a transit van, they were prob's pikeys,

ps to na owners , i really dont think that he thought he would be able to keep up with a n/a supra.

i have had some one say the same thing " can i drive it" except it was more of some nob trying to be a arse.

some neanderthal in nikes got out a transit van at my local BP to come asked me, while washing my car..

it went a like this..

chav: is that your car

me : yes.

chav: bet you dont have insurance

me : yes i do thanks.

chav: bet your daddys boy, pay for your car and insurance does he.

me : no, you see i work for a living, unlike some

chav : whats that supposed to mean like dick head!

me : ignored him carried on wasing my car. while this nob tried to act cocky buy telling me i have miss a bit.

chav : can i have a drive.

me : NO!

chav : i'll race you in this, (remember ford transit van)

me : What..?

chav : is it a turbo

me :yes twin.

chav : oh... maybes not, chav turns to his fellow neanderthal tribe, here thats a turrrrboooo that like.

i drive off, i couldnt belive i got challenged to a race from a transit van, they were prob's pikeys,

ps to na owners , i really dont think that he thought he would be able to keep up with a n/a supra.

lol now thats funny, cant understand why guys think you would just let anyone drive your car, i would let my mate drive it but that would have to be in a airfield where he cant hit anything:)