The mkiv Supra Owners Club

newbie looking for a supra tt for 5k-ish

Guest blade

hi all just sold my evo 6 tommi mak, bought a mondeo estate for everyday use and fancy a weekend TOY!!!! ive only got upto 5k-ish to spend. can you buy a good supra twin turbo?????

cheers stu

5k would get you a good NA. But only a quite rough TT. Though they do come up from time to time. Keep your eyes peeled in the usual places, here, autotrader, pistonheads etc.

Welcome to the club by the way. Whewre by in shropshire are you? Cadbury purple an myself are in oswestry, g-nemie and magictourch in shrewsbury and pete and a few others around Telford.

5k would get you a good NA. But only a quite rough TT. Though they do come up from time to time. Keep your eyes peeled in the usual places, here, autotrader, pistonheads etc.

Welcome to the club by the way. Whewre by in shropshire are you? Cadbury purple an myself are in oswestry, g-nemie and magictourch in shrewsbury and pete and a few others around Telford.

im from telford but i live in spain and have done so for 5 years now and love it.

but my mom & dad/ family still live there so im coming back on the 16th nov to look for a car!!! ive just sold my evo 6 tommi mak but ive bought a mondeo estate for everyday use!!! for the misses. so i want a toy for the od day!!! i was thinking of buying a nissan 300zx tt you can get a real mint one with fsh for 4-5k

but the misses says toyota supra so thats poss the way im going m8.

stu

where in spain are you... im going to cross spain

(again) in december??..

im inland about 1 hour from malaga.

in a little spanish village, lived here for 5 years and love the life out here.