The mkiv Supra Owners Club

More modern exterior

Daston

Hey guys

Sorting out the finishing touches to the exterior of my car. I have a full border racing type 2 kit going on. Plus I am going to get clear indicators, facelift rear lights, Abflug front lights and move the aerial and fit it inside the rear screen rubber.

The only thing I cant think of is the exhaust. I know that JDM cars all have the single pipe, however all the later cars seem to be moving away from the trend (MX5, GTR, 350Z, Evo X and Scooby) so was thinking of either, keep it how it is and put a Boost logic 5" pipe on there, go for dual exit exhaust, single large exit or multi pipe exit exhaust in the centre (like lambo, exige etc) or go for a side exit that comes out the skirt by the drivers sidepod. The only downside I see to this is the pipe would have to be quite small (maybe 2.5-3" max) this of course is going to increase back pressure. Would this effect a BPU car at all or a small single? Or would a boost controller fix it?

Your thoughts as always are welcome.

I can never make my mind up if this is a photoshop or not...

It photoshop. The real exhaust is on the left. Look carefully at the one on the right. You can see road where there shouldn't be any, and you can see the edges and corners where they cropped from the left.

fake.jpg