The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Winter Blues

erol_h

Didn't take soop out yesterday :( went shooping for dinning room furniture and didn't like look of carparks the wife wanted to visit. Weather ok, no rain but windy.

Today it piss*d it down all morning, when wife went to her dads for the afternoon got car out, drove around for an hour and couldn't find any dry rounds :(

Went home and put car in garage, now looking at my work plans for this week hoping for a dry day and no work.

I hate winter driving, having to hope each day is going to be dry

Was thinking of going to Pod this weekend for Flame & Thunder but keeping an eye on the weather report

for the last week ive driven the car im always in two minds wether to open her up. I just slowly open her up i wana just slam ma foot down like i was in the summer. I giving it some tonite used bout 60% throttle wheels spun and didnt go nowhere shitty weather.

I know what u mean i always get that urge to get the rear end out but also my brain goes noooo to much to risk. Sumtimes i go to a empty carpark at night no one in sight no cameras and just let off sum steam and man does that feel good breathin in the fresh smell of burnt rubber ummm.

thats kool i have a few industrial parks round my area and also a nice big drift park cough mataland carpark. But sometimes you might find more than you expected went there with the missus to scare the shit out of her pull a few doughnuts got in the carpark saw a white minin metro saw something as i got closer thought naa cant be. Got even closer and yes it was what i thought a guys ass going up and down two people though it would be a great place to have sex. Of all places in a metro in mataland carpark i pullrd a doughnut left and they didnt even stop just carried on.