The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Have a Play

NeoFuture

Oh i used to be a bit of a freak behind the wheel until about 3 years ago i landed my roadster on its side on an island, now im a larry ligght foot...

so.. i got me my NA supra, but i would like to have a play at speed some place that i wont break it, kerbs and trees now scare me LOL

i dont want to take it to a track with others as i need some time on my own, to get my confidence back.

i kinda realised i was a bit too slow for the car when i was on my way back and got overtook on the worcester road (between hereford and worcester) by a fiat uno.

does anyone know where i can go thats legal to have a play and not worry about consequences, i have no doubt im underdriving the car but im just a little too nervouse to push it on the road when there are kerbs and trees

There is a sprint track in cuborough that they might let you on. just round the back of Alrewas. Not far from the go kart track. there is also a small amount of runway near there too with a few distribution depots on that they may let you on.

Other than that it is the track. :)