The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New toys

Matt H

As spider man says, "with great power comes great responsibility", so ive upgraded all my brakes, front and rear, up front ive gone for an AP racing 6 piston and grooved disc set up. Hard to see form the pic due to the style of my wheels but they really do stop you from those high speeds, and unlike stock brakes you can go all day and they still hold there performance.

At the rear ive had some uk spec discs and calipers fitted to make sure the back has a bit more stopping power.

The second pic is of a Def EGT gauge and a AEM wideband AFR gauge to be fitted on wednesday in a full replacement double gauge "A" pillar pod. should look pretty tasty and more importantly will help me stop (hopefully) from blowing anything up again!

So cheers to the guys again at Hyper Sports in Wigan (see banner above) for a sterling job, and for even buying me lunch last week!! great work and great chaps!

Pics:

very nice, matt do you have the defi link controller? if not I have a brand new one you can have for cheap :)

Cool, ill PM you, do you actually need one?!

nice brakes & makes my kerb marks look much better ;)

Yeah yeah! new wheels on order!

they look awesome how do they compare to uk spec brakes, i bet they are a hell of allot lighter?

Not sure about the uk's as i had Jspecs but yeah much much better

I noticed your brakes on Saturday night Matt. Fook me they don't clear your wheels by much....:blink:

I bet when you get your bigger wheels you'll be laughing though.....;)

H.

I know, they only just go on, but an inch or 1mm, they still fit! lol, i like that snug look, but damn it was close when we stuck the feels on last week at hyper, they was a resounding f'in hell from us all!