The mkiv Supra Owners Club

help on upgrades

adam bell

have had my supra for about 6 weeks now and i love it but i would like some performance parts.

1. boost controller advice on best to get on a budget sub 250 pounds.

2. i have a trl fuel cut defenser that needs fitting i am not to clever with a soldering iron so if any one could help that would be cool.

i already have a ths front mount intercooler,rps clutch,rps light weight fly wheel and full blitz system with no cats

its a uk car as well with turbos set in ttc mode,if i get the boost controller is it best to put it back to the standard sequential set up.

if anyone local to me (oxfordshire area) could help me fit the boost controller for a fee that will be great.

thanks adam

With UK spec you can up the boost to 1.2 BAR which you will notice;) Blitz do a couple of good boost controllers, i use an I-Colour but i think they are more than £250 even now they have been out for a while, as for the TTC, its not hard to put back, there are guides on here, but given that you are not making boost until 4,000 RPM i would say you have a pressure tank or VSV problem, so you would need to get that sorted i suspect that why it was done in an effort to cure the problem or mask it.