The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new brakes

brettjones

hi all i have been up for ages i am fitting new UK brakes today and just can't wait for my mate to open his workshop i hope all goes well i fitted a new 3"s/s XS power turbo back exhaust yesterday and it didn't fit the1ST bit where it bolts to the manifold was all wrong and we had to cut the flange off and cut and re bend the pipe and weld the flange back on then redrill the holes now for a system that is sold as a direct replace meant it was shit i would go as far as to say do not buy XS power i will never buy there stuff again thats for sure so i hope today is a better one wish me luck:)

Well All did not go to plan did it mate got home at 21.30 lol. still all in a days fun Or was that rain!!!!! lol

not really ! still not much more to do a few cuts here and there a bit of welding and job done :) thanks for all the running about you did matt see you later get some rest the weekend coming you never now lol ;)