The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Least members on line..

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof
:search: I'm bored as fook :tongue:

Life is too short to get bored...

Masturbate....

Think about Supra's running sub 9 seconds on 1/4 mile....

Your team winning treble or

Watch Big brother..

Sorry bout last one! :D

Life is too short to get bored...

Masturbate....

Think about Supra's running sub 9 seconds on 1/4 mile....

Your team winning treble or

Watch Big brother..

Sorry bout last one! :D

A frightening insight into your life :D

I'm only flicking on and off the forum whilst doing development on my own site... boring but must be done sometime and this annoying thing called "work" keeps getting in the way. Besides, i've ticked off 2 out of 4 anyway but Fulham ain't going to win the treble :sly:

Guest Rays the roof
Pot = kettle + black :p

My kettle has been (sorry I can't say black in our PC world) not of a dark colour for some time now.

Hope all is well Rob?

Ray

Guest Rays the roof
A frightening insight into your life :D

I'm only flicking on and off the forum whilst doing development on my own site... boring but must be done sometime and this annoying thing called "work" keeps getting in the way. Besides, i've ticked off 2 out of 4 anyway but Fulham ain't going to win the treble :sly:

Mate! Don't like the terminology flicking off on the forum. Sounds far too perverted for me. So you do website design? Own business? Fulham will not win the treble I agree. Sorry to tell you I am a Man U fan, and surprise surprise born and bred in Manchester. Anyway keep up good work. You had Supra long??

Mate! Don't like the terminology flicking off on the forum. Sounds far too perverted for me. So you do website design? Own business? Fulham will not win the treble I agree. Sorry to tell you I am a Man U fan, and surprise surprise born and bred in Manchester. Anyway keep up good work. You had Supra long??

Wow a non-plastic manc. I guess i've got a sympathy with you, it's nice to see all our decent players go to sit on a nice upper-league bench :innocent:

I don't do site design as such, just run a forum for driving enthusiasts... hence UKDE. It's a new site but we are hoping for big things in the new year when we start doing some of the proper events we have planned. I do work in the industry though, controlling WANs and other high-speed networking. I'm in telecoms basically.

I've had Supras for a total of 2.5 years, firstly a J-spec TT at BPU+++ and now i'm mid-single conversion with my latest one, almost there now. Both have been 6 speeds.