The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra bug

jefferson

hi everyone, not an owner yet....will be soon - on my look out for an na to start off with as that should be quick enough

i have enlisted the help of the "lancashire police" to help me find a car -

been a honda fan for 7 years or so - recently got out of hospital after treatment for hondamentalism, but had to go back to the doctors with symptoms - he said it could be mrsa or c-diff or could be the latest (insert title) WAHEY! - sorry

enough for my first post - I Thank you, goodnight

cheers for the welcomes guys - seen yours guigsy, had a quick look - like i say got to sell my dc2 first to have the cash available - knowing Havard and STE D if your all as nuts as those 2 then this place is perfect for me

As long as it is noted that I got my Supra first then all is well!

FFS, don't get a white one Rob.....:blink:

H.

:wave: Hello Rob!

H. only told me yesterday you were after a supra..you might as well get wifey signed up on here before she gets sick of being a forum widow:d

The cards not being posted is totally my fault, sorry they have been sat in my handbag since last week, we'll try to pop over

as I feel really guilty:oops:

Vicki x Pleeeeeeeeeeeease don't get white!!!!!!

washed it for tonight - everyone will comment how clean it is ..... in the dark - lol

Mrs H sort him out - and my mrs isnt interested yet - to the extent of suggesting your next meet should be at knowsley safari park:blink:

:badidea: just think about those monkeys with pink butts jumping up and down on the bonnet!

Vicki x

washed it for tonight - everyone will comment how clean it is ..... in the dark - lol

Mrs H sort him out - and my mrs isnt interested yet - to the extent of suggesting your next meet should be at knowsley safari park:blink:

What a great idea :blink:

oh and welcome :thumbs: