The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from a nearly new owner

Guest guynkate

Guest guynkate

Good afternoon,

After a few years begging, I may now have permission from my partner to get a Supra ;)

This is subject to a baby seat fitting in the back.

I will be going for an N/A Aero-top unless I see something thats begs me to buy it first.

I was hoping to start viewing this weekend but I have to go away with work so will have to wait 2 weeks :rolleyes:

Kind regards,

Guy and Kate

Hey fellah

Welcome :) tbh, your going to struggle to get a baby seat in the back, hardly any leg room and a bit...erm...snug :search: Make sure you take the babyseat when your viewing.

I got my supra from a couple who couldnt get a baby seat in the back too well hence them having to sell.

Good luck though, hope it works out.

Linda

xx

Hey fellah

Welcome :) tbh, your going to struggle to get a baby seat in the back, hardly any leg room and a bit...erm...snug :search: Make sure you take the babyseat when your viewing.

I got my supra from a couple who couldnt get a baby seat in the back too well hence them having to sell.

Good luck though, hope it works out.

Linda

xx

Oh dear sorry I thought they did; weirdly I dont have a baby

my mistake

Rich

Baby seat's fine. I had a backward-facing "Urban Detour" infant seat in mine for 9 months and then a front-facing "Maxi Cosi Tobi" for a few months.

I finally had to upgrade to an Aristo not because of my son fitting in the car - it was all his stuff fitting in the boot that was the tricky bit. It was only a problem once in a while, but the Supra was our only car, so there was no alternative.