The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Really quick question

kieren1234

Coul someone tell me whether you will ever need to take an e-manage blue out of the car to map??

As i am fitting one and now and was going to put it in the bottom glove box, i have take the front of the glove box off so i can screw in from underneath into the e-manage????

Thanks alot.

Hello mate,

Yes you will need access to the emanage as u need to connect the emanage cable to the side of the unit.

So when you r fitting make sure u can get access to the unit and not have to strip bits of to get to it.

Also u do not need to remove from car to map.

Already fitted and i am more than happy with it. Its fitted in the bottom glove box, i took the leather front off and then put screws in from bottom, it isnt going anywhere.

i then cut a square out at the back of the right hand side of the glove box which is where the wires feed through to the Ecu under the carpet.

there is enough room on the left for the usb cable and it is quite long so its all sorted.

Thanks for everyones help.

Just need to wire the thing in now which im NOT looking forward to.